8.19.2017

NEW: 2017-2018 LDS Activity Day Leader Planner

Hey everyone!

I want to share something that I'm over-the-moon excited about and that is also near and dear to my heart.  In case you didn't know already, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and I was recently called (again) to be an Activity Day Leader over the 8-9 year old girls within my ward boundaries. For those of you who don't know what that is - think Jr. Youth Group or Boy Scouts - but on the more spiritual/home making side of it.

Wanting to take my calling further this time, as well as realizing that I am much more effective at life if I write things down, I started the hunt for Activity Day helpers on Pinterest. While I found a handful of things, they weren't quite what I was looking for, so I decided to make something for myself. Thus - my Activity Day Leader planner was born.

Please enjoy my crappy phone pictures. I am not a photographer. One day I'll get there and have beautiful real-life photos
for you to feast your eyes on, but this will have to do for now. 

Over the last two weeks, I have put almost all of my free time into this planner. I loved creating the pages so much, that this won't be the last planner printable you'll see from me. (Think Activity Day work book for the girls, Activity Day activity ideas and printables, Recipe Binder, Meal Planning Binder, Budget Binder) Do you feel the excitement from the endless possibilities?



So... what's in this planner anyway? First off, you can purchase the planner here at my Etsy shop. I wanted to keep it affordable, in hopes of getting a little profit, but mostly wanting to share my love of the design as well as Activity Days with my fellow Activity Day Leader sisters.

If you purchase the planner on Etsy, you will receive three different 8.5" x 11" PDF files:

· Full Color - Front Binder Cover, Binder "Binding" Slip, Back Binder "Gospel Principles" Cover
· Full Color - 17 inside planner pages
· Black & White/Gray Scale - 17 inside planner pages

The inside planner pages included are:

✿ 2017 - 2018 Calendar Year Overview
✿ Faith in God Individual Progress Tracker
✿ Faith in God Group Progress Tracker
✿ All About Me
✿ Activity Birthday Lists (3 pages total)
✿ Class Contact List
✿ Leadership Contact Lists (2 pages total) 
✿ Faith in God Advanced Activity Planner
✿ Faith in God Activity Brainstorming
✿ Activity Attendance Sheet
✿ Activity Days Leader Meeting Agenda
✿ 2017 Year Activity Overview
✿ 2018 Year Activity Overview
✿ Activity Days Budget Sheet

















Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to hear any feedback you may have. If this is received well, stay tuned for something special.

» IMPORTANT - DISCLAIMER «
This shop is not affiliated with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, nor is this an official church document.

2 comments :

  1. I loved your freebies so much that I bought the pack from Etsy. I was called as Activity Days Leader this past summer. The YW leader was doing double duty since we are a fairly new branch. I had to start from scratch. This is sooo perfect!! I love all the extras! It is totally worth the money!!! Thank you so much for sharing your talents!!! I shared a link here to a friend in another ward who is Activity Days Leader.

    PS- Have you thought of making a contents page or matching notebook tabs??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the etsy shop to check out the planner pack but it looks like it's down. Any idea of when it will be back up? I got called recently and we should be meeting as leaders soon to plan for the upcoming school year, so it would really come in handy!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished